Our Price: £13.10 GBP
Lonely Planet Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up to date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy the breath taking views of Paris' Eiffel Tower, eat pizza in one of Rome's lively piazzas, or watch a magical sunset on the Greek Island of Santorini; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, customs
- Covers Austria, Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia and more.
Related Tags: 9781786571465, Lonely Planet, Europe, Travel Guide, Guidebook Series, Top Sights, Language basics, Itineraries, Local Secrets, Beaches, Activities, Tours