Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering New Zealand by car. Featuring more than 30 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you will visit along the way, seek out alfresco dining and seductive wineries, follow New Zealands premier wilderness highway to Milford Sound and discover spectacular natural landscapes, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to New Zealand, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet New Zealands Best Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Marlborough, Bay of Islands, Akaroa, West Coast, Central Plateau, Milford Sound, Waiheke Island, Kaikoura, Mackenzie Country, Waitomo Caves, Canterbury, Rotorua, Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips is perfect for exploring New Zealand via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
Related Tags: 9781786570253, Lonely Planet New Zealands Best Trips Travel Guide, Travel Guide, Holiday Books, New Zealands Best Trips, New Zealand Book, New Zealand