Our Price: £12.35 GBP
Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Portugal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stand at Europes southwestern edge on the barren cliffs of Cabo de Sao Vicente, stretch a towel on the golden sands of Algarve and hear soulful fado in Lisbon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planets Portugal Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - architecture, arts, music, religion, history, wine, cuisine
- Over 70 maps
Covers Lisbon, the Algarve, Porto, the Douro valley, Faro, Sintra, Evora, the Alentejo, the Beiras, Coimbra, the Minho, Estremadura and more.
Related Tags: 9781786573223, Portugal, Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Kate Armstrong, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Anja Mutic, Kevin Raub, Travel Guide, Lonely Planet Portugal Travel Guide, Portugal Travel Guide, Holiday Books, Travel Books