The Perfect Choice is Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur, our most comprehensive guide to Provence and the Cote d'Azur, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the most relevant, up to date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try local cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, relax on the beaches of St-Tropez, or try your luck in Monaco's famous casino; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Provence and the Cote d'Azur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, cinema, architecture, literature, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine, and more
- Over 32 local maps
- Covers Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, Nice, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill Towns of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and more
Lonely Planet Provence and the Cote dAzur
Related Tags: 9781743215661, Lonely Planet Provence and the Cote d Azur, Lonely Planet, Travel Guide, Travel and Holiday, Guidebook Series, Countries and regions, Provence, France, Europe