Our Price: £11.99 GBP
Lonely Planet South India and Kerala Travel Guide
Lonely Planet South India & Kerala is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore ancient rock-cut shrines in Ajanta, cruise along the palm-fringed backwaters of Kerala, or fine-tune your bargaining skills at a bazaar in Hyderabad; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South India and Kerala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet South India & Kerala Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, religion, architecture, wildlife, environment, bazaars, dance, music, painting, cinema, literature, festivals
- Over 75 maps
- Covers Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Andaman Islands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South India & Kerala, our most a comprehensive guide to South India and Kerala, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Related Tags: 9781786571489, Lonely Planet South India & Kerala Travel Guide, Travel Guide, South India & Kerala, India & Kerala Travel Guide, Holiday Books, India Travel Book, India, Lonely Planet, Isabella Noble, Paul Harding, Kevin Raub, Sarina Singh, Iain Stewart, South India