Lonely Planet Venice & the Veneto is your passport to the most relevant, up to date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Absorb the architecture and mosaics at Basilica di San Marco, cruise the Grand Canal aboard a gondola, trace the development of Venetian art at the Gallerie dell Accademia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Venice & the Venetoand begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Venice & the Veneto Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, literature, cinema, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Venice map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps.
- Covers San Marco, Dorsoduro, San Polo & Santa Croce, Cannaregio, Castello, Guidecca, Lido, Murano, Burano, and more
Related Tags: 9781786572608, Venice and the Veneto, Lonely Planet, Travel and Holiday, Travel Guide, Guidebook Series, Europe, Italy, Cities and Regions