Spiderwick Chronicle Collection 5 Books Box Set titles are: The Field Guide, The Seeing Stone, Lucindas Secret, The Ironwood Tree and The Wrath of Mulgrath.
Our Price: £10.98 GBP
IN STOCK BRAND NEW FAST DELIVERY SENT WITH TRACKING AND INSURANCE VIA OUR LARGE UK WAREHOUSE
Restrictions : UK Only
Spiderwick Chronicle Collection 5 Books Set
1. The Field GuideBook 1 of The Spiderwick Chronicles in which Mallory, Simon and Jared get acquainted with their new home but find many unexpected things. It all started when Jared Grace found their great uncle's book, "Arthur Spiderwick's Field Guide to the Fantastic World around You" and they realize that are not alone in their new house. Now the Grace kids want to tell their story but the faeries will do everything to stop them...It's up to you to spread the word about their discovery. But heed their warnings, wear some red, turn your clothes inside out - all anti-faerie devices - and get ready to enter a world that you never knew existed...It's closer than you think...Their world has arrived!
2. The Seeing StoneThe Grace kids are just beginning to get used to Aunt Lucinda's strange old mansion when Simon suddenly disappears. At first Mallory thinks the twins are pulling some kind of prank, but when it becomes obvious that he's been snatched by goblins, Jared and his sister, Mallory, have to rely on the help of a mischievous house boggart, a nasty bridge troll, not to mention a loudmouthed hobgoblin, to get Simon back (and uncover why he was snatched in the first place). With the aid of a seeing stone the true nature of the secret world around them is now revealed. It's important the Grace kids tell their story but the faeries will do everything to stop them...
3. Lucinda's SecretThings at the Grace residence are getting completely out of hand. As if being attacked by vile, smelly goblins and almost eaten by a bridge troll wasn't enough, now the house boggart, Thimbletack, is out to get Jared. Simon has a very hungry griffon recuperating in the carriage house, and Mallory is convinced that the only way to stop the madness is to get rid of Spiderwick's Guide. But with all kinds of creatures after them, the Guide is the only protection the Grace kids have...If only they could work out why the faeries are stalking them? Could it be the Guide that they want? There's only one person who might know the answer - their crazy old Aunt Lucinda.
4. The Ironwood TreeFirst a pack vile, smelly goblins snatch Simon. Then a band of elves try to entrap Jared. Why is the entire faerie world so eager to get their hands on Spiderwick's Guide? And will the Grace kids be left alone, now that the Guide has mysteriously disappeared? Don't count on it. At school, someone is running around pretending to be Jared, and it's not Simon. To make matters worse, now Mallory has disappeared and something foul in the water is killing off all the plants and animals for miles around. Clues point to the old abandoned quarry, just outside of town, where there is news that a creature with plans to rule the world has offered them a gift to join with him...he's given them a queen.
5. The Wrath of MulgarathTwists and turns abound in the final installment of the Spiderwick Chronicles. Bruised and battered, Jared, Simon and Mallory return home to find their house completely ransacked and discover that Mulgarath has made off with their mother and Spiderwick's Guide. It's up to the Grace kids, with only the help of Thimbletack, Hogsqueal and Byron, to defeat the evil Mulgarath and his goblin army. But first they have to rescue Arthur Spider wick from Lorengorm and the elves! Their world is closer than you think...their world has arrived!
Spiderwick Chronicle Collection Holly Black 5 Books Box Set
Tony M. DiTerlizzi is an American fantasy artist, children's book creator, and motion picture producer.In the gaming industry, he is best known for his work in the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering and on the Planescape product line for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game. DiTerlizzi created The Spiderwick Chronicles series with Holly Black, and was an executive producer on the 2008 film adaptation of the series. He won a Caldecott Honor Medal for his adaptation of The Spider and the Fly.
Snazal books wholesale recommend Spiderwick Chronicle collection by holly black 5 books set.
Spiderwick Chronicles is amazing, I love it. Holly Black is a genius.
Product Related Video for Spiderwick Chronicle Collection Holly Black 5 Books Box Set
Related Tags: 9781471157479, spiderwick books, spiderwick chronicles book set, spiderwick chronicles box set, holly black spiderwick, tony diterlizzi books, holly black books, spiderwick chronicles series, spiderwick chronicles collection, spiderwick chronicle